Every Sunday I put together a summary of the stories that stuck with me from the past week. The newsletter is a diverse read, covering tech, sports, and much more. Interested? You can subscribe here.
Catch-up on July's newsletters with these links:
And here are the most clicked articles:
- Deadspin: How To Mangle A Survey, By Darren Rovell
- Ron Yurko: nflscrapR Data Files
- Rob Hyndman: Twenty rules for good graphics (2010)
- Buzzfeed News: American Tech Companies Are So Afraid Of Offending Indians That They're Censoring All Their Products
- Bloomberg: As ESPN Falters, Sports Startup Chases Fans Tired of ‘Old Fluff’